Due to the significant changes regarding the health risks associated with COVID-19, all West Point Band performances through May 9 have been cancelled for the safety and health of our patrons. These performances include:
- Saturday, March 28, “Hindemith, Barfield, and Ticheli” at SUNY New Paltz’s Studley Hall in New Paltz, New York
- Sunday, April 5, “Variations on America” at the Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown, New Jersey
- Thursday, April 30, “Hellcat Trumpet Recital” at the Jewish Chapel in West Point, New York
- Sunday, May 3, “West Point Trombone Ensemble” at the Cadet Chapel in West Point, New York
- Saturday, May 9, “Brahms’ Monumental 1st Piano Concerto” at Mount Saint Mary’s Aquinas Hall Theatre in Newburgh, New York
For additional information please visit: https://www.westpoint.edu/coronavirus. To stay updated on any further changes to upcoming events, please visit westpointband.com.
Established in 1817, the West Point Band is the Army’s oldest musical organization and continues to provide world-class music to educate, train, and inspire the Corps of Cadets and to serve as ambassadors of the United States Military Academy and the Army to local, national, and international communities.